That Bucket List Though (2 STARS): Create a bucket list for at least one character from your novel.
Pre-war, Christina Eliopolis was an FA-22 Raptor pilot, one of the most advance pieces of tech ever to tickle the clouds. And when fighting zombies, it amounted to little more than buyer’s remorse. Eliopolis’s main mission went from winning wars to airborne resupply. The Air Force with the help of Christina Elipoilis dropped in supplies, so they could keep on keeping on. Success meant dropping in anything from medicine, food, resources, machines, and sometimes even people. While in the bathroom—portable chempot truth be told— she felt a jolt as if God’s boot just kicked the back of their plane off. The air pressure sucked Eliopolis out the back. She pulled her chute and noticed another chute made it out in time. She tried the radio but got nothing. That was the worst of it for her, just hanging in the air, helpless and useless. Thankfully, the Air Force had given her some training for this type of situation at the Willow Creek Escape and Evade program. Also, Eliopolis was more than use to occupying hostile territory. This was a little excerpt from the Book World War Z setting the scene for what was taking place.
- Find out what brought down the plane.
- Finding out if “Mets” was a figment of her imagination.
- If not an imagination, Christina Eliopolis wants to know where she can find “Mets” so she can thank her, for helping her get to safety.
- Find the reminents of her downed plane
- Become a skywatcher, to help others, like she was helped that day.